Thursday, March 17, 2011

In Small Measures by Lynn Burke

In Small Measures
I'm sorry that it's taken me this long to get a review (of sorts) out here about Small Measures. Ms. Burke sent me a letter when I first requested it saying that she was awaiting a second batch of review copies, and then it had to come from Australia, and so there was a long delay before I received it. Then, I started reading it and realized that it is completely out of genre for me. It's basically a historical romance about the Vietnam War era, and I just couldn't get very interested in it, though it seemed to be tightly written and might be an interesting story for someone who likes romance/drama types of books. If you're a reader of such things, and write reviews, be the first to let me know in the comments and maybe we can work out a guest review deal for this one.

No comments: