Friday, June 22, 2012

Book Blogger Hop - June 22 to June 28

Time again for the Book Blogger Hop, hosted by Crazy for Books.


Book Blogger Hop
Today's question: Blogging Question: Do you immediately write a review upon finishing a book or do you wait and write multiple reviews at once?

My answer: You know, it just depends on what's going on elsewhere in my life - Yes, I do have one. If I get time, and feel the urge, I'll write the review right away. If not, the completed books will stack up next to my laptop until I get some down time, usually on a sunday morning, and I'll knock out two or three. I think the most reviews I ever wrote in one sitting was five, so I try not to get too far behind.

1 comment:

Sidne said...

oh my i'm afraid if i had to do five, i might get plots are mixed up. then again maybe not. i like those sunday brunch hours for reviews.
http://sidnereading.blogspot.com