Friday, June 1, 2012

Book Blogger Hop - June 1 to June 7


Time again for the Book Blogger Hop, hosted by Crazy for Books.


Book Blogger Hop
Today's question: Blogging Question: What upcoming releases are you most looking forward to?

My answer: At this point, it's not even so much upcoming releases I'm looking forward to so much as just finally getting the time to read some of the new releases I've already purchased and loaded on my Nook, including new books by Seanan Maguire and Devon Monk. After that, I'm looking forward to reading the new Anita Blake, a new L.E. Modessit Imager Portfolio, something new in the Quadrail series by Zahn, and a fresh title from John Scalzi.  

1 comment:

Lindz said...

Looks to me as you got a few that look intesting, though I got some books to read myself that I just got and am waiting to arrive to me.