Friday, December 3, 2010

Book Blogger Hop December 3 to 6

Time for the Book Blogger Hop, hosted by Jennifer at Crazy for Books, again.

Book Blogger Hop
Question for the week:
"What very popular and hyped book in the blogosphere did you NOT enjoy and how did you feel about posting your review?"

I generally don't read a lot of popular, hyped books in the first place. If I had to pick one that I read recently and didn't enjoy as much as the rest of the populace, I'd have to say Twilight by Stephanie Meyer.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopping by, and now following.
Feel free to stop by http://gnbstacks.blogspot.com/

Mel said...

Have to agree with you - Twilight wasn't bad but it was definietly over hyped! :-)

Hopping by as well!

Mary Grace said...

In spite the fact that I did love the Twilight series, I was irritating with the buzz that people gave it. :) No offense to any twilight fans thought. It is always a must to be honest in reviews regardless of how they came out. With all the answers that I am seeing it really shows that everything depends on a person preference in how they will love or hate a book.

Dropping by from the hop. Visit me at Clandestine Sanctuary to know my answer. I am already a follower. :)

Have a great weekend.

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I'm a new follower. I do tend to read popular books b/c I get so excited by all the blog publicity. Sometimes I like the book, sometimes I don't.
My Hop

Anonymous said...

New follower hopping through.

redhead said...

the Windup Girl. couldn't get into it, didn't like the writing style, didn't like the characters. took it back to the library after reading 50 or pages. I'm happy for all the hype it's gotten and all the awards it won, it just wasn't for me.

ahh, and Twilight. well, i had pretty low expectations for that one to begin with, so i guess it met my expectations!