Friday, November 26, 2010

Book Blogger Hop - November 26 to 29

Time for the Book Blogger Hop, hosted by Jennifer at Crazy for Books, once again.

Book Blogger Hop

Today's question:

"What is your favorite book cover?"

Oh, my. I don't really pay any attention to book covers, to tell you the truth. I'm strictly a title and content kind of guy - no artistic or esthetic sense whatsoever. As a group of covers goes, I like to look at the old Frazetta and Vallejo cover art on my old Robert E. Howard and Edgar Rice Burroughs paperbacks. Hannes Bok did some great work, too.

5 comments:

Selena said...

Thanks for stopping by The Enchanted Book and commenting.

Have a great hop!

Selena
http://theenchantedbook.blogspot.com/

Mary Grace said...

It's nice to find a guy blogger once in a while, glad that I had bump into your blog.

Dropping by via the hop. :) I am your newest follower. Hop over Clandestine Sanctuary to know what my pick is. and happy thanksgiving to you and your family! :D

BookQuoter said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by. It's amazing the blogs we discover through this hop. You have reviewed so many books. I have to come back and find one you really like and try it.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Hi, I have an award for you here:

http://laurelrainsnow.wordpress.com/2010/11/27/award-time/

(click my name for direct link)

Deepali said...

Hi Jon!
Thanks for visiting :) Hope you liked my recent post on awesome library buildings!
Do hope you get that Nook, meanwhile, you are lucky enough to find the paperback editions of books you want to read! I had to start locating ebooks just cause the physical books sometimes are hard to find.

-Dee, hopping from e-Volving Books