Friday, November 19, 2010

Book Blogger Hop - November 19 to 22

It's Friday, and time for the Book Blogger Hop, hosted by Jennifer at Crazy for Books.
Book Blogger Hop
Today's question:
"Since Thanksgiving is coming up next week, let's use this week's Hop to share what we are most thankful for and what our holiday traditions are!"

Answer:
I am thankful that I live in the United States of America, the greatest place in the world, yet I have the freedom to travel to other countries, to enjoy their cultures, and to meet people.
I am thankful for a wonderful wife and two great adult children, and for great neighbors and a host of friends, both online and in the "real" world.
I am thankful for good health, a roof over my head, and productive work to do.
Most of all I am thankful for my savior, Jesus Christ, and what he did for me on the cross.

2 comments:

Curling up by the Fire said...

Hi there,
I'm just visiting from the blog hop and am a new follower. I find it interesting that you are a technical writer.

Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier.
10,000 volumes is pretty impressive!

shelleyrae @ www.bookdout.wordpress.com