Friday, May 4, 2012

Book Blogger Hop - May 5 to May 11

I'm pleased once more to be able to participate in the Book Blogger Hop at Crazy for Books.
Book Blogger Hop

This week's question: What are the next five books in your TBR (to-be-read) pile? And, don’t worry, you can change your mind and read something different – we won’t check!

My answer:
How to Retire Overseas by Kathleen Peddicord - I've been thinking about this more and more as I get closer to that magic age.

Teckla by Steven Brust - I've been re-reading this series for the last few weeks.

Host (A Rogue Mage novel) by Faith Hunter - I love her Jane Yellowrock series, too.

Aftershock: Protect Yourself and Profit in the Next Global Financial Meltdown by David Wiedemer - A friend of mine wrote a guest review of this book a month or so ago, and I just now got my reserve copy from the library.

The Stranger by Max Frei - A totally new (to me) author.

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Hello, i'm visiting from Jen's Book Blogger Hop. Retiring overseas sounds exotic and wonderful....enjoy your approach to that magic age!

Susan @ Reading World said...

How to Retire Overseas is something I'd love to read, but it would put too many ideas in my head. For now, fantasizing about an overseas vacation is about as close as I'm likely to get. Enjoy your books!

Jennifer said...

Hey Jon, I hope you enjoy your books and I'm glad you were able to link up this week. Happy Retirement Planning! :)