Friday, February 10, 2012

Blogoversary

Hard to believe the blog has been live now for two years. The time has certainly flown by. I've been averaging reading 3 to 4 books a week for another year, and haven't forgotten to review and post even one - though a couple barely deserved it.

Not a lot of progress on the Followers front, and I understand Google/Blogger is discontinuing that feature anyway. I appreciate everyone who has been faithfully following my blog, and hope y'all continue to stop by and comment on my thoughts.

Let's raise a toast to another good year!

2 comments:

Nibbles said...

Congrats! :)

Carl V. Anderson said...

Hey, congrats on the anniversary. I would encourage you to stick with it. It does take some time to build up a following sometimes, but in the end as long as you are doing it for your own enjoyment first and foremost then it continues to be a worthwhile pursuit.