Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Interludes

I may have mentioned at some time that I used to collect bookmarkers. Not cute little kittens and so forth, but whenever I found an interesting bookstore in my travels, I'd grab a bookmark if they were giving them away, and had them in a repurposed photo album for a long time. While rooting around in the dusty corners of my library, I found them just a bit ago, and thought I'd share them with you all. I don't know how many of them are still around, aside from a couple that will be obvious, but if you've been to one of them recently, feel free to chime in in the comments.

The Book Gallery, Sparks NV
Powell's Books, Portland OR (by the way, I found an old Powells map, too)
The Book Shop, Longview WA
The Paperback Place, Boise ID
Chapter One, Ketchum ID
Parnassus Books, Boise ID
Boise Books & Search, Boise ID
Broadway Books & Comics, Boise ID
Chapter House Bookstore, Nampa ID
Main Street Bookcafe, Ketchum ID
Dreams Alive, McCall ID
Paperback Depot, Sparks NV
Paperback Exchange, Reno NV
Windmill Paperbacks, Boise ID
The Book Shelf, Boise ID
The Book Rack, Boise ID
Book & Game Company, Lewiston ID
Sandpiper Books, Long Beach WA
The Whale's Tale, Long Beach WA

Dang, I need to get out more!

No comments: