Friday, February 11, 2011

Book Blogger Hop - February 11 to 14

It's time for the Book Blogger Hop again, hosted by Jennifer at Crazy for Books.

Book Blogger Hop

Question of the week:
"Tell us about one of your posts from this week and give us a link so we can read it (review or otherwise)!"

It's a little out of genre, from a book I read a while back, but it's the kind of book that makes you think about things, Start Late, Finish Rich by David Bach. I'm a bit of a personal finance geek, and I love finding little tweaks I can apply to my life.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by! Happy Friday to you also!

Julie G said...

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Blog Anniversary!

Mel u said...

Thanks for following my blog and I am happy to return the follow-awesome book collection!!

Joann said...

You might like the book The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo! Happy anniversary, and I am stopping by from Book Blogger Hop!
jbdownie5@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Nice blog - I'm going to follow for a while and see what other great posts you'll come up with.

Happy reading!

Elizabeth said...

Stopping by from the blog hop....I so look forward to it each week.

I love to visit blogs and see the designs and to get new ideas for books.

Enjoy the hop...stop over for a visit to my blog:

http://silversolara.blogspot.com

Elizabeth

DJL said...

Thanks for visiting! Happy Friday and Happy reading! :)

Jon said...

@Joann - I find that I don't really enjoy books that have made the leap to mainstream popularity as much as the niche novels. Twilight and The Hunger Games are two recent series that I found disappointing, when everyone was buzzing about them. Thanks for the recommend, though.

Selena said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by The Enchanted Book. It's always nice to meet new people on the Hops!

Hope you had a great weekend!

Selena
The Enchanted Book

Jess (Gone with the Words) said...

Hello!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by Our Fiction Addiction! Love the blog - I'm your newest follower.