Friday, October 15, 2010

Book Blogger Hop - Oct 15 to 18

Book Blogger Hop
Jennifer at Crazy for Books brings us the book blogger hop again.
This week's question:
"When you read a book that you just can't get into, do you stick it out and keep reading or move to your next title?"

My answer:
When I realize I'm not getting into the book, or don't care what happens to the characters any more, I drop it like a hot potato. There are far too many books that are waiting to be read! In my review, I'll tell you I didn't finish it, and the reason why.

2 comments:

Judith Leger said...

Blog Hopper here! I did it last week and fell in love with it! I remember once, I started to read a book and I just didn’t like it. A couple of years later, I picked it up again (yes, I forgot I’d read part of it). This time my tastes had changed and I absolutely Loved the book from the start to finish. So you never know. If you can’t get into it, put it aside for another time. I do.

Ummm, Follow Friday recommended read: Trouble in a Stetson by Regina Carlysle.

Followed you!

Heather said...

I tend to drop books that either repeat themselves in story (Robert Jordan, I shake my finger at your Wheel of Time series) or that are just too much stories like stories I've read before... those are the things that will make me drop a book the fastest. I often, before doing so, though, will check out online reviews first. Just in case!

Check out my Blog Hop and Follow Friday HERE!