Friday, August 27, 2010

Book Blogger Hop - Aug 27-31

Book Blogger Hop
It's friday again, and time for the Book Blogger Hop at Crazy for Books.
This week's question is "Do you have a rating system for your reviews, and if so, what is it and why?"
I don't have a rating system, though I've thought about using one. It would have to be something extremely complex to fully capture how I feel about each book, and I'd just rather share my feelings and thoughts about them than try to measure all that.

4 comments:

redhead said...

found you through the hop, great site! there are not enough SF bloggers around, keep up the good work! and there are definately not enough bloggers around who read McMaster Bujold. We just got hooked on the Vorkosigan saga. I'm go dig through summa your older posts. . .

Jon said...

I absolutely love Bujold. I've re-read her stuff a number of times.

Loni said...

I share your feelings about rating systems, though I've been moving closer to developing one that fits me. A 0-10 instead of 1-5, I think.

Karen and Gerard said...

Hopping over here from the Book Blogger Hop. Have a great weekend!