Friday, July 15, 2011

Book Blogger Hop - July 15 to 18

Time for the Hop again, hosted by Crazy for Books.

Book Blogger Hop

This week's question:

How/Where do you get your books? Do you buy them or go to the library? Is there a certain website you use like paperbackswap?

Heh. Where do I not get my books? Many of them I borrow at the public library. The library also has a Friends of the Library bookstore that sells high quality paperbacks cheaply. There are several good used bookstores around town, though not as many as there once were, unfortunately. I'll pick up a few every so often at Barnes & Noble or Hastings. I go online to Amazon and order things that aren't in stock locally, and I buy Nookbooks online, too. Then, too, people often give me books. My mother gave me about six boxes a couple of weeks ago, for example.

3 comments:

Beckie B. said...

I hear you. I have books coming out of my ears! Our FOPL has a great annual sale too.

have a good weekend.

Beth D. said...

My mom also gives me books. Usually very strange older stuff. Happy Friday!

Ann Summerville said...

I stopped by from the blog hop
Ann