Friday, April 29, 2011

Book Blogger Hop - April 29 to May 2

It's time for the Book Blogger Hop, hosted by Jennifer at Crazy for Books.

Book Blogger Hop

This week's question:
"Summer is coming quickly - what 2011 summer release are you are most looking forward to?"

I've been waiting for Ghost Story by Jim Butcher, ever since Harry Dresden took a bullet in Changes. Pre-buzz doesn't seem to indicate that it's going to answer the question of where this series is going, or if it is going, long term, but I love The Dresden Files.

3 comments:

pussreboots said...

The truth of the matter is I don't really keep a list of release dates. But there are a few authors with new books coming out that I'm excited about. Come see who they are.

Ellie said...

New follower hopping by :)

Elizabeth said...

Ghost Story sounds GOOD. :)

Hopping by from the Blog Hop.

I am finding so many books that I haven't heard of.

Stop by my blog if you like so you can see my answer to this week's question.

Elizabeth

http://silversolara.blogspot.com